Tuesday 16 August 2016

MY SWAP CARD GROUP 1 & 2 - CANADIAN NEW CATALOGUE SWAP - Seaside Shore Card & Moroccan Nights Card


I participated in eh Canadian New Catalogue Swap.  I'm can't wait for the swaps to arrive!

Here are the cards that I made for the 6 swap Groups

Swap Group 1for the Canadian New Catalogue Card Swap


I used Window Sheet as the base of my card.
I was inspired by Kathleen's card


I used the Snail Adhesive to attach the front card panel to the Window Sheet 
because it seem to be the best adhesive to be very subtle.
Need to use a Bone Folder to score the Window Sheet base

Seaside Shore Card Supplies:
SS: Seaside Shore; Love You Lots
CS: Pool Party; Whisper White; Window Sheet
Ink: Wild Wasabi; Real Red; Garden Green; Crumb Cake; Momento; 
Daffodil Delight Marker; Basic Black Marker
Other: Big Shot Machine; Seaside Embossing Folder; Paper Snips; 
Snail Adhesive; Basic Pearls; Sponge;  Bone Folder;
Stampin' Trimmer; Simply Scored Scoring Tool;

Swap Group 2 for the Canadian New Catalogue Swap

I was inspired by Loni's card
I temporarily glued the small vanilla CS on top of the larger vanilla CS
then sponged the 4 colours.
I raised the small panel with Stampin' Dimensionals
Basic Rhinestones on the 3 lanterns.

Moroccan Night Card Supplies:
SS: Moroccan Nights
CS: Very Vanilla; Emerald Envy
Ink: Cajun Craze; Crushed Curry; Emerald Envy; Dapper Denim; Archival Basic Black
Other: Stamp-a ma-jig; Sponge Dauber; Dimensionals; Basic Rhinestones; Snail Adhesive

1 comment: