Wednesday 14 September 2016

NEW CATALOGUE SWAPS I RECEIVED

Bonjour et Hello


I participated in a New Catalogue Canadian Swap in Aug.
Here are some of the cards that I received
I will only post the cards that have the demo name on them.
(I watermarked their names to give credit where credit is due)

 Wanda Dodds




Patti Wright
Patti organized a Holiday Catalogue swap but unfortunately, I found I had too much on my plate.



Laura Manz



 Rachelle Arcaro



 Wanda Dodds



These are just a taste of the 60 swaps that I received!  Aren't they just  delicious!!


I will be posting more swaps.




Merci et Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. TYFS the card swaps with us. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sabrina!
    I love receiving swaps (hate the waiting game) and never disappointed with the cards. Some may not be my cup of tea but my customers have such a range in taste that any swaps I receive is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete