Tuesday 18 October 2016

TESTOSTERONE TUESDAY - FROM LAND TO SEA


Bonjour et Hello!

Hello my Estrogen (and a few Testosterone) friends.
I love creating Masculine cards.    


I created a wainscot wall by using  the Moroccan DSP for the wallpaper
and created a 1/4" interval scoring on the bottom half with "Simply Scored
Cut the  strip from the Hearth and Home in 1/2 to separate the wallpaper from the "wood"
Placed Stampin' Dimensionals to raise the window.
 If you have a keen eye, you can see the card with the white frame I used the DSP
with the "diamond" on a horizontal and the green frame on a vertical.
It's a very subtle difference but can it can make a difference on a card.
As for me, I could care less which way my diamonds dangle.......




See anything you like......just CLICK on to the product you want and
 you go directly to my online store:



Merci et Thank you for dropping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment