Sunday 23 October 2016

TREATING MY CUSTOMERS

Bonjour et Hello

I like to put a little thank you something in my customers order.
I also love the SU! products that have retired and this is a great opportunity to dust off my
well loved retired goodies!

I received this item from a convention a few years ago during a  3D swap and loved the idea!
Thank you to who ever you are out there.....let me know who you are.
Poem:
If your scissors starts to get a little "icky"
Here is something to help remove the  "sticky"

 I give them alcohol swab to clean your scissors.


 Here are a few more thank you items
Key chain post-it note (excuse the sloppy glue mark--- I forgot to use the Adhesive Remover)
Hershey's nugget holders.



4" x 2" Card stock
Score along the 4" side:  1", 1-3/4", 2-3/4",  3-1/2"
Score along the 2" side:   1/2"
1" circle punch
Place Tear & Tape Adhesive as seen on the photo
Owl Builder Punch




I wish Stampin' Up! would bring back the personalized stamps.


I have other thank you items I will share with you later.



Merci et Thank you for dropping by!




1 comment: