Every year Stampin' Up! introduces 5 New colours and these temporary sets are called "In-Colours". Since In-Colours are only available for 2 years, there is a 1 year overlap of both new and the previous year's In-Colours sets.
Stamping is suppose to be simple......but having to decide what kind of stamp sets to use and purchase can be daunting. You hear words like Wood Mount, Clear Mount and Photopolymer......YIKES, enough to pull out your hair or even worse - pull out your heat gun!!
Well, hopefully this info will help clarify your state of the confusion.
WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SETS
Wood-Mount Stamps (adheres to Wood Blocks included in Stamp Sets)
Our high-quality wood-mount rubber
stamps are pre-cut and come with farmed-maple wood blocks. Mount these
stamps permanently on the blocks and they’re ready to go when you are.
The premium red rubber will last for years and give a crisp, clear
stamped impression each time.
- Stamps are permanently mounted on the block, they're are always ready to use
- Each Wood Mount stamp set comes with a set of wooden blocks - one block for each stamp
CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SETS
Clear-Mount Stamps (used with Clear Blocks NOT included in stamp set - sold separately)
Our high-quality clear-mount
stamps are made of the same high-quality rubber as our wood-mount
stamps, but they’re repositionable. Temporarily mount these precut
stamps on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for space-saving
storage. You’ll only need one set of blocks for all your clear-mount
stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Need to purchase one set of Clear Blocks works for all your Clear-mount stamps set needs
- Positions stamps on clear blocks when you stamp, then remove from block to use a different stamp
- Clear - Mount stamps set is space saver for storing, since it is as slim as a DVD case
- Several stamps can be placed on a single block for more creative combinations
- Sleek and modern blocks are made from clear acrylic for perfect placement