Wednesday 26 April 2017

SEASHORE STAMPERS MAY BLOG HOP - MOTHER'S DAY THEME





 Bonjour et Hello!

Welcome to the Seashore Stamper Mother's Day Blog Hop!



I used a fun technique to create my Mother's Day card using the Touches of Texture stamp set.

Process
Stamped with VersaMark and used White embossing powder.
Used blender pen and coloured my flowers with Craft White Ink.
Once the ink dried, I used the blender pen and coloured on top of the white 
with Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry ink pads
The leaves are coloured with the Old Olive Markers
 I "blotted" the ink off with a paper towel because some of the
colour would be resisting from the embossed images
 I filled in only the flower with  the Fine Tip Glue Pen to raise the flower.
The "buds"  I kept flat
 Basic Pearl in the center of each flower.  
Stampin' Dimensionals when placing on the base of the card.


Close up of the Fine Tip Glue Pen to raise the flower with a Basic Pearl.




Be sure to check out the rest of the Seashore Stamper Blogs to be inspired!

Mi Ran - here


Merci et Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! So that's how she did it -- my first thought was how did she get the flowers to be so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brightly coloured flowers! TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica, it's nice to be able to pop the colors with out having to use white or vanilla card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sabrina! I love bright and vibrant colours, even when it is on crumb cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright the flowers are. I'm going to have to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Adrienne. It's a fun technique but it can be time consuming depending on the size the size of the image your are coloruring but you can cut some of the time using the heat tool

    ReplyDelete